Registration fees (in USD):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
WSO Member – Category A*
WSO Member – Category B*
Allied Health Professionals, Nurses, Young Scientists** – Category A*
Allied Health Professionals, Nurses, Young Scientists** – Category B*
Members of Stroke Support Organizations***
For further details, click here
extended deadline to 18 OCTOBER , 2022
FROM 19 OCTOBER, 2022 ONWARDS
*Country Classification is defined according to the ‘World Bank’. Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
Category A – High & Upper middle income countries
Category B – Low & Lower-middle income countries
**Allied Health Professionals, Nurses, Young Scientists – in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
***Strictly refers to non-physician/lay-person members of SSOs. AHPs are kindly asked to register at the Allied Health Professionals, Nurses, Young Scientists rate.
****Proof of Student status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (official letter signed by the admin office which confirms status of the applicant is mandatory.
FEES FOR IN-PERSON PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- All printed Congress materials
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception that follows the Opening Ceremony
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Coffee breaks as per times scheduled in the scientific program
- Access to sessions recordings on demand for 3 months after the Congress
FEES FOR ONLINE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
• Access to all scientific sessions that are broadcasted live (halls Hall 406CXD; Summit 1 and Summit 2).
• After the official congress days: access on-demand to all available content for 3 months
• Access to E-Posters online
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WSC 2022 Congress, Singapore
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-403
IBAN No: CH95 0483 5150 0934 9240 3
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
All cancellations must be sent by email at email@example.com
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up and including 3 August, 2022: full refund.
- Cancellations received between 4 August until 11 October, 2022: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from 12 October, 2022: no refund will be made.
WSC 2022 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140