e-Posters & Short Communications Guidelines
- Present live from the e-Poster Halls and take part in the live Q&A.
- Your e-Poster will be available for viewing on demand onsite (via the e-Poster screens in the Halls) and online (via the virtual platform and App).
- It will not be possible to present in a Short Oral Communication Session online.
For both onsite and online participation:
- Your e-Poster will stay available for viewing on demand, onsite (via each of the e-Poster stations) and online (via the virtual platform and App).
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their e-Posters via email in August 2022.
Abstracts allocated to e-Poster Viewing will upload their e-Poster to be available for viewing, from the start of the congress, in the e-Poster gallery on the virtual platform (no dedicated session time), on the mobile App and Onsite on the ePoster Viewing screens.
SHORT ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
Each presenter will be allocated 3 minutes to present their e-Poster, plus 2 minutes for discussion. All participants are invited to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each session will be guided by moderators. Presenters should be at the session hall 5-10 minutes before the start of the Short Oral Communications Session and remain there until the session has finished. Short Oral Communication presenters are requested to prepare ONLY an e-Poster file and no other slides.
Only posters of registered participants will be displayed in the e-Poster Gallery or be available to present onsite.
Deadline for uploading your e-Poster: 30 September, 2022, 23:59 Singapore Standard Time (SGT/UTC+8)
Technical specification for e-Poster preparation
Please submit your e-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
By uploading your e-Poster, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the Congress website, virtual platform and App for the duration of 3 months following the hybrid congress.
For questions please e-mail WSC_abstracts@kenes.com